Saturday, May 3, 2014

BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duos Review!

 
There are 5 total blushes in this collection by BH Cosmetics  -Rose, Iris, Lilac, Tulip and Daisy . I am reviewing the 4 that I recently picked up.  Check out the break down and swatches after the jump!
        





I have to say I am in love with these! The pigmentation is great, the feel is silky smooth and the colors themselves are beautiful. The quality of these blush duos is fantastic and the price is so affordable. BH Cosmetics is known for having good quality products for a very affordable price, which makes it an awesome brand for beginners to start with and for professionals alike.

Price: $2.95 (Currently on sale)



Check out full descriptions and swatches after the jump!

Rose:  A medium orange-red with a light shimmer and a pretty pinkish beige highlight.
Lilac: A light lavender baby pink with a very pale frosty pink highlight color.
Iris: A matte, medium berry-plum with a light coral-pink, shimmery highlight .
Daisy: A golden shimmery highlighter with a matte, medium bright pink blush.
  


My favorite duo is Lilac-It is the perfect pink for my skin tone (A very pale, cool undertone). I think Rose is a great option for warm tones, pale, medium, dark skin tones. Iris is beautiful for cool toned deeper skin tones but wearable for anyone using the right hand when applying. Daisy is a great one for all skin tones and undertones but probably best geared towards warm-tones.

Let me know which is your favorite in the comment section below!



0 comments: