Monday, October 29, 2012

Some News...

Hey guys!

     I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. My life has been a little bit hectic. My family has been going through some major trials-my grandma spent a month in the hospital and than another two weeks in rehabilitation so she could regain her strength. During that time, we also experienced a great tragedy last month in losing my beautiful and wonderful Aunt Linda to cancer. She was a blessing to my family and to the world. She was so strong and had amazing faith, I am thankful to God for having had her in my life.
      Shortly after her death my best friend got married and I was her maid of honor-that was some happy news:-) But happier news came just two days after the wedding-my boyfriend of over a year who was visiting from Atlanta (as my date to my friend's wedding) proposed! I am so excited and I know my Aunt was looking down and smiling. I am only saddened by the fact she never got to meet my wonderful fiance, Marcus. I know she would have adored him.
     My life is starting to get back to normal now (although I am recovering from the flu-stay healthy everyone! It's a nasty thing, that flu:-/ ) I'll be doing a brief little engagement post coming up-and I'll include some of my wedding planning details along the way! If anyone wants to throw in some input-feel free!

Thank you to everyone for the support and continued following of A Little More Beautiful!

With SO much love,
Brittany

0 comments: