Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stages of Beauty Skincare- Radiance Collection Review

Stages of Beauty is the very first natural anti-aging skincare brand divided into age specific lines for women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s+. The goal with Stages of Beauty is to not only treat current signs of aging but to prevent signs of aging and damage caused by environmental hazards and free radicals.

I was sent a few items from the "Radiance" line for women in their 20s. It focuses primarily on preventative care and protection. For women in their 20s, our worst "aging enemy" is definitely the sun and free radicals. Free Radicals can leave our skin looking dull, discolored and lead to premature loss of collagen and elastin-which leads to-you guessed it, WRINKLES! This skin care line is free of sulfates, parabens, fragrances and synthetic dyes which is something that is incredibly important to me! I have been trying to be as natural as possible when it comes to my skincare so I loved the fact that there were no harsh chemicals.

The Cleanser was a very light, clear formula that remove my makeup in a snap. It also left my skin feeling clean without leaving behind that tight, too dry feeling. The combination of Licorice&Mulberry Root Extract, Tea Leaf Extract and Swiss Cress left my skin looking clean, clear and bright.

Price: $29.99


The Scrub has jojoba, pomegranate and bamboo granules to gently exfoliate and remove dull, dead skin cells. Natural fruit acids protect skin from signs of aging. This scrub left my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft. It felt like I got a deeper clean with this. After about 3 weeks of using it, I did notice my skin tone looking more even and brighter as well. I used this about 3-4 times a week instead of daily although it is gentle enough that you could probably use it on a day to day basis.

Price: $34.99


The Treatment Cream is incredibly lightweight-I feel like it would work great for any skin type. It provided the perfect amount of moisture without ever feeling too heavy or leaving my skin feeling too dry. It protects the skin throughout the day and is meant to promote repair of free radical damage. I used this both morning and night.

Price: $52.00 for 30mL and $74.99 for 50 mL


There are two other products in this line- one is a serum called "Antioxidant Serum with Red tea". I didn't try this one out but it is made to calm irritated or inflamed skin and repair and combat free radical damage. This runs $52.99 for 15 mL and $74.99 for a 30mL bottle.

The other product is a supplement meant to be taken orally that is said to help improve the overall health of your skin, elevate mood, support healthy weight management and maintain heart health. The cost of this is $29.99 for a 30 day supply.

To check out info on the other product lines offered by Stages of Beauty and look for more info on how to purchase, please visit their website--> Stages of Beauty.

0 comments: