Monday, September 26, 2011

MAC Matchmaster Foundation Review


MAC recently launched this new foundation- 14 shades that use translucent pigments to blend seamlessly with your own skin tone. This is a demi-matte finish with a shine reducing formula. It is humidity resistant with a buildable medium to full coverage.

I recently purchased the very lightest shade (haha, of course!) 1.0. Usually MAC foundations are a tiny bit too yellow for me but this shade is quite literally a perfect match. I absolutely love the feel of it. It's very lightweight and doesn't really feel like I'm wearing any makeup at all. I hate feeling like my skin can't breathe and usually rush to wash my makeup off when I'm home for the day. This one felt very light and comfortable to wear.

The coverage was great....I didn't have to use any concealer while wearing this. You can easily build the coverage. I applied a thing layer with my fingers and then dabbed a little extra on with a brush only in places where I needed a bit of concealing. I would say most skin types could use this foundation....it's not drying or oily. Definitely worth taking a look at! It makes finding the perfect foundation match a little easier, for sure!

0 comments: