Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Exciting New Things:-)

Hey guys!

I hope all is well with everyone:-) I just wanted to update you guys on some fun little bits of things to come!

Firstly, has anyone heard of Birchbox? I just joined and I think it's a brilliant concept! I'm super excited about it. All you do is sign up and for a fee of $10 a month you get 4-5 deluxe size samples of high end beauty products to try. You also earn points to use towards full size products! It's a great way to try products before you spend the huge amount of cash on them. There are a ton of great videos on youtube about this service. I would definitely recommend trying it for a month and seeing if you like it. For $10 bucks, it's a great way to test out some products you maybe wouldn't normally pick up. I'll definitely be doing a little review of my first box when it comes!

Secondly, I am trying out this supplement called Viviscal. It's actually been raved about in tons of magazines and is super popular among models and celebs. It helps strengthen your hair and is even great for thinning hair. I'm hoping it helps me get fewer split ends and heps my hair grow longer a little bit faster....I'll keep you updated!

Also, stay tuned for a new giveaway coming up really soon-I know I haven't done one in a while so it's about time! I'm trying to pick out something really exciting! Have a great day everyone!

0 comments: