Monday, April 4, 2011

HANA Professional Flat Iron 1" - Pink Edition Review




I am pretty excited to be doing this review. I haven't been this excited about a product in a long time. I have not had great luck with flat irons- my hair is thick and naturally wavy and has a tendency to frizz-it usually takes me forever to straighten my hair and I have to go over the same section at least 3 times to get it straight and frizz free. Unfortunately, this damages my hair quite a bit. Using any kind heat styling can damage your hair but having to do it excessively just adds to the problem.

Well, I was offered the chance to review this HANA professional 1" iron and I figured I'd give it a go. I was absolutely delighted when I tried it and each section of hair was straight in one pass! The ceramic plates really help eliminate my annoying frizz and protects color. The heat setting dial is fantastic-5 settings-I can adjust the heat to the perfect temperature for my unruly hair! This 1" iron is so light and easy to handle, it made such a difference in styling my hair. It's also awesome to make pretty, loose curls! One of the biggest pros for me was how quickly it heats up! I literally had to weight maybe 20-30 seconds for it to be ready to use and the indicator light blinks when it's all set to use.

It also comes with a heat resistant pad which is great for keeping my vanity safe, a great heat proof storage pouch which is handy to travel with and the fact that pink is my favorite color didn't hurt one bit! Haha!

Price: On sale for $119.99

You can find this flat iron and all your other Ceramic Hair Straighteners and hair care and styling needs- Hair Dryers and Biosilk Products at Misikko!


This product was sent to me for the consideration of review.

0 comments: