Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Most Loved MAC Lipsticks Part II

Here's part two of my favorite and most worn shades of MAC Lipsticks in my collection. See any of your favorites?


1)Fashion Mews
This frosty light pink color launched in the Hello Kitty Collection. It's got a hint of purple to it but It's a lovely blend and a very girly, fun color to wear.


2) Dark Deed
This is another Venomous Villains launch- it's a bit comparable to Media but with a creamier, glossier finish. It's a gorgeous, deep red wine color-definitely not for the faint of heart!


3) Viva Glam Gaga
This is a pretty light pink with a blue base-I don't feel like the color is done justice on my camera:-/ But it's a nice, creamy finish and it comes off a tad bit glossy. It shows up on camera similar to Fashion mews but without the frosty finish-it's really not too similar in person, at least not on me.


4)Pervette
This color is part of the permanent line and it's a soft, lilacy pink. It goes on quite sheer and is a glaze finish. This one is a pretty unique color with some shimmer.


5) Snob
I love this color-again, it kinda resembles gaga and Fashion mews on camera but it looks a lot different on me in person. This has been one of my all time favorites for a long time. It's a lilacy, blue based light pink. I feel like this one would work on paler skin tones like mine as well as darker, deeper skin tones.


So I guess I really like pinks, huh? Haha! This isn't all though! I have a lot of lipsticks to go through yet and there will probably be one last installment to this list! Don't forget to tell me some of your favorite lipstick colors!

1 comments:

ubuyez.com said...

Good post about some lipsticks. I think I like the Viva Glam look the best.