Monday, January 31, 2011

My Most Loved MAC Lipsticks Part I

Over the years, lipstick has become one of my most used and most loved products in my beauty routine. MAC is my absolutely favorite brand of Lipstick because I love the quality, range of colors and different formulas. So I decided to compile a list of my most used lipsticks and the ones I love the most. Here they are, I hope you enjoy and please feel free to tell me Your favorite lipsticks in the comment section!

1) Innocence Beware!
This lipstick was part of the Venomous Villians launch and I have used it regularly since I purchased it. It's the perfect light nude-pink. (Similar to MAC's Hue but I prefer Innocence Beware.) It's got a bit of a glossier finish but it's the most beautiful everyday color and also goes really well paired with a dramatic smokey eye.


2) Heartless
Heartless is a gorgeous red that was also launched in the Venomous Villains Collection. It's really a perfect red-not too orange, not too blue-it's really a pretty neutral red with a bit of a glossy finish so it's a gorgeous color and it accentuated full lips. I like that it's not a flat, matte red.


3)Lovelorn
This is a gorgeous deeper, blue based pink that looks great on fair skin tones. It's not super bright, it looks natural and beautiful. This is a part of the permanent line.


4)Ever Hip
This is a pretty peachy orange color that was launched with the Give Me Liberty of London Collections. It's not super opaque but I actually think that works to it's benefit. I like the way it translates on my lips with my skin tone. I think it'd be a great one for a lot of different skin tones.


5)Petals & Peacocks
Another gorgeous color launched in the Give Me Liberty of London collection. This one is a really bright, really bold fuchsia pink. The formula is really rich and creamy and it's such a fun and flirty color!



Did any of your favorites pop up on my little list? If not yet, keep watch because this is only part one! Don't forget to share your faves below and stay tuned for Part Two coming soon!

0 comments: