Monday, January 10, 2011

MAC False Lashes Mascara



I was pretty excited to try this mascara. I've been getting a little bit tired of my old mascaras and wanted to give a new one a shot so after work I popped my the MAC Counter and picked up the False Lashes Mascara.

I was pretty happy with my purchase after giving it a test run. I wouldn't say it actually gives the impression of false lashes but it does lengthen and provide volume which is what I tend to look for in a mascara. The color is also jet black so that really makes the eyes stand out. The application is easy and smooth and I didn't have any terrible clumping issues. The brush was nice and made it easy toe fan my lashes out a bit.

Overall, I'd say I like this product-I'm not absolutely in love with it but it's a good mascara, definitely better than average although the $18.00 price tag might be a bit much for some people since it doesn't work any miracles.

I'll probably get around to posting some pictures up soon to give you guys a good comparison shot:-)

Price: $18
Available: MAC Cosmetics

0 comments: