Monday, November 15, 2010

Lush: Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser



Angels on Bare Skin is one of Lush's best selling cleansers- that might very well be because it's suitable for all skin types, calming, cleansing and gentle. I'm a long time Lush fan and have been using the Angels on Bare Skin for the past few weeks now.

I have combination skin which can be really tricky to work with at times. I have spots that get very dry and spots that get very oily. I don't have acne but I do ave issues with breakouts at times, mostly hormonal. Angels on bare Skin really helps balance everything out but the thing I love most about it is how calming it is. It has reduced my redness really well! There are some very finely ground almonds in this cleanser which is great for exfoliating away the dead skin cells.

The look of some of Lush's cleansers can turn some people off but it's a lot easier to use than it looks and it really does work. All you do is take a pea-sized amount and wet it in the palm of your hand and make a paste out of it and then gently massage onto your skin. The one down side to this cleanser is you can't use it to remove your eye makeup so you'll need a separate makeup remover for that. All in all though, it's a great cleanser that I would suggest for anyone with combination, sensitive or irritated skin.

Price: $10.95
Available at: Lush Stores or Lush Online

1 comments:

makeup said...

This is actually so unique. Most people use this as skin cleansers.