Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Perfect Formula's Perfect Color Nail Lacquer in Deco



Perfect Formula has come out with a gorgeous range of colors for Fall/Winter 2010, 6 in total including beautiful grays, lavenders and teals! The one I was sent to review is called "Deco" which is this beautiful Berry color. It's a gorgeous mix of plum and pink, an absolutely gorgeous shade for fall!

I applied two coats of this polish and that gave a nicely opaque finish. I didn't use a base coat or a top coat on one hand (Which I highly recommend using whenever you do your nails, by the way, I just always like to see how polishes stand up without them!) and did use both a base and top coat on the other. I was pretty impressed that I didn't get a chip until the 5th day without a base or top coat. Perfect Formula's polish stands up really well on it's own and looks better and last longer with a properly done manicure (Base and Top Coats)- No chips and the color was true for a full 10 days for me on that hand.

I didn't have any problems with application-in fact, I am lazy when it comes to my nails and usually just whisk polish on as quickly as I can and clean it up the next day or two. This polish applied quite smoothly and didn't streak. I would definitely recommend taking a peak at their full color range HERE!!! (Avant Gray and Futurist look stunning!)

Price: $15
Available: Now at Perfect Formulas


Photos:



This product was sent to me for consideration to review. I was not paid for my review, nor am I affiliated with the company in anyway. This is my honest opinion based upon my personal experience!

0 comments: