Sunday, October 31, 2010

Black Label Pure Boar and Nylon Bristle Brush Review + Contest!



This medium sized oval boar and Nylon brush is made by Brush Lab. I've tried some boar's bristle brushes before and honestly, I was never a big fan of them. I have pretty thick hair and they never seemed to quite make it all the way through my hair. This brush is different. The Nylon bristles helps it penetrate even thick or coarse hair and it detangles beautifully! The boars hair bristles really smooths out the hair shaft and helps distribute the oils properly so it diminishes frizz. The boar bristles also helps add shine.

The style of this brush is great-the handle is easy to grip and maneuver so you can use it while styling your hair. The Nylon bristles are heat resistant which make this a great brush to use mid-way through blowing out your hair.

This brush collection is a great alternative to some of the more expensive boar bristle brushes. It gives great results and would be a good option for any hair type!

Available at: Brush Love

Price: $17.98

This product was sent to me for consideration to review. I was not paid for my review, nor am I affiliated with the company in anyway. This is my honest opinion based upon my personal experience!

1 comments:

Beauty said...

I love using brush than ordinary combs because it makes my hair more softer.