Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Best-Rated Eye Creams

TotalBeauty.com
Best Firming Eye Creams

Find out which skin care products Total Beauty readers saw the most eye-smoothing results from


Best Firming Eye Creams

This is a TotalBeauty.com skincare article

From serums to creams to gels, see which eye firming products had the most uplifting effects for our readers.

See products

No. 9: Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream, $34.50

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.1


"I love how good I look around my eyes …"

No. 8: Philosophy Eye Believe Peptide Firming Gel, $30

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.2


"It was very nice and soothing …"

No. 7: Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum, $19.99

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.2


"I can't believe how much I like this serum …"

Want to see what other products made the list? Click here!

2 comments:

airbrushmakeup said...

Olay eye lifting serum is my favorite product of Olay.

anti wrinkle cream said...

olay products are just great. They give you good results and it saves you money form choosing other brands.