Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pevonia Botanica Combination Skin Care Kit




This skincare kit by Pevonia Botanica is the perfect size for traveling- the bottles are relatively small but you need just a small amount of product so it lasts a surprisingly decent amount of time. This formula is made specifically for the combination skin type (which basically means you tend to get oily in your t zone and your cheeks and eye area are normal to dry). The kit includes:

Pevonia Skincare Case
Combination Skin Cleanser (1.7 oz)
Combination Skin Lotion (1.7 oz)
Combination Skin Cream (.7 oz)

The formula is incredibly gentle so I'd venture a guess that it'd be really great for anyone who might have sensitive skin as well but there are plenty of other Pevonia products made for Sensitive skin types (well, each specific skin type, actually!). I've been using this regimen for about 3 weeks and it really has made a difference in balancing out my skin. It doesn't strip my skin of all moisture but it cleans beautifully and my T-zone was noticeably less oily throughout the day after continued use of this kit. My skin felt soft, clean and very refreshed after washing every morning and night. The best part though is it really improved the appearance of my skin and I totally skipped over my usual hormonal breakouts while using this kit!

Product Description: Combination skin requires products that normalize an oily T-zone while combating dehydration. This budget-friendly kit contains all of the essentials for treating combination skin and is perfect on the go with air travel 3-1-1 carry-on approved products. Balance and hydrate your skin with a combination of precise ingredients. Recovering perfect synergy, your skin reflects a wonderfully balanced, even appearance.

Price: $39
Available at: Pevonia

I was sent these products by PR for the consideration of review. This is my honest opinion!

2 comments:

makeup said...

An all in one skin care collection. So beautiful!

Miss B said...

I really loved this skin care line! It was really gentle:-)