Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Senna Cosmetics- Lip Lacquers




Boudoir: A light peachy pink color that tastes like vanilla. This goes on pretty sheer and gives lips a glossy, natural looking tint.
Swatch of Boudoir:



Moondance: A double ended gloss. One side is a shimmery rosey pink and the other is a silvery shimmer baby pink. Also vanilla flavored.
Swatch of Moondance:



Both of these products have a nice consistency. They're not sticky, provide good color, a lot of moisture and actually last a long while. I noticed I really didn't need to reapply as often as I usually have to reapply most glosses I've used before. The colors are very wearable and these three would work well on a variety of different colorings. The colors have just the right amount of pigmentation-not too sheer, not too obvious. Definitely an impressive product and if your a fan of glosses, definitely worth checking out especially considering their longer lasting than a regular gloss.

Single Lip Lacquers:
Price: $19.00

Double Dose Lip Lacquer:
Price: $22.00


For more colors and shades check out Senna Cosmetics.


I was sent product sample by PR for the consideration of review. This is my honest opinion!

1 comments:

makeup said...

A lipgloss with shimmer. So pretty! My sister always wear this.