Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nick Chavez Ultra Shine Honey Peppermint Shampoo and Conditioner



I seem to be immediately drawn to things with honey as an ingredient. In food and in hair and bath and body products. That's why when I was sent these products to review I was pretty excited to try them out. I have to be honest and say I expected to like this shampoo and conditioner right off the bat and I wasn't disappointed.

The shampoo is gentle and doesn't strip the hair but it does clean very thoroughly. The conditioner did a really great job of moisturizing my hair without leaving it oily. In the summer my hair tends to get pretty oily at the roots and I usually have to wash it everyday but I was actually able to go every other day with the Nick Chavez Ultra Shine Honey Peppermint Shampoo and Conditioner duo. The scent was really light and pleasant but it still left my hair smelling fresh and clean for two days. It made my hair really shiny and soft.

I think this shampoo and conditioner would be good for most hair types. It really seemed to balance out my hair this summer and that's actually hard for me to find in a shampoo and conditioner.

Price:

Shampoo- $18.00
Conditioner- $20.00

Available at: Nick Chavez Hair Products

I was sent these products by PR for the consideration of review. This is my honest opinion!

0 comments: