Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lumixyl: Topical Brightening System



Hello again everyone! If I said it once, I've said it a hundred time: I am literally one of the palest humans alive. Well, I'd at least assume I am and would probably bet good money on it! One of the disadvantages to being pale is I burn easily in the sun, my skin tends to be a bit sensitive and I scar easily. So I've always had some unevenness in my skin tone do to some past sun burn and some old blemish scars from my youth. Well, Lumixyl is a a skin care system that claims to be non-toxic, non-irritating and improve the look of discoloration in the skin! Lumixyl uses a chain of ten amino acids instead of the more commonly known lightening agent hydroquinone.

I was sent the system to try out and in total, it's about an 8 week system. I've been using it for about 4 so far and have already gotten some results I'm very happy with! My main issue is some spots on my cheeks and some mild discoloration on my chin. The system comes complete with full instructions and directions that are pretty simple to follow. It includes 4 steps (Some that you don't do everyday, at least for the first week or two) which include:

1) Active Prep Cleanser- This is a gentle cleanser that preps the skin for the other steps:-)
2)Lumixyl Topical Brightening Creme- This creme is applied after cleansing and helps to brighten the skin tone and increase luminosity.
3)GlycoPeel 20 Rapid Exfoliating Lotion- This is a peel that is formulated to work with the brightening cream to diminish discoloration. It also improves the texture of the skin. This is not don't every day. For the first "level" in the system, you do it every other morning.
4) MoistureLock Sunscreen SPF 30- This protects your skin from further hyper pigmentation as well as keeping it moisturized.

I really found the system easy to use and it didn't irritate my skin at all. I have noticed major improvement in the appearance and feel of my skin only half way through the entire system with no negative side effect. Also, it has kept my skin clear- I haven't had any breakouts during the use of this system. In my opinion, Lumixyl definitely delivers!

Find out More About Lumixyl: Lumixyl


I was sent sample of this product by PR for the consideration for review. This is my honest opinion of the product!

3 comments:

Mandi - Vests said...

Another useful post. You keep churning out some good info!

airbrushmakeup said...

I bought this for my sister, because she looks so pale. And now, she looks so vibrant and even more prettier thanks to this product.

Miss B said...

This system really worked for me! Glad to hear it worked for your sister too:-)

Thanks mandi!