Friday, July 16, 2010

Body Deli: Spanish Fly Body Soufflé



The Body Deli was originally created in California in 2002 by David Parker and Margaret Skarin. These delectable products weren't always available to customers worldwide but lucky for us all, anyone can place an order through The Body Deli Website. I was very excited to be given the opportunity to try one of these products that are loaded with organic and raw ingredients that are fantastic for the skin! I chose the Spanish Fly Body Souffle.

This is a super rich, super thick cream that provides incredible moisture for the skin. It doesn't need to be refrigerated but I do keep it in the fridge to help keep it fresher longer and it's kind of nice to apply it cold in the hot summer. This Soufflé left my skin feeling so incredibly soft and smooth and the feeling lasted all day and night until I showered the next morning. One of the best things about this product is a little REALLY does go a LONG way. You don't need to use much to moisturize all over.

The scent is absolutely heavenly. There are so many scents to choose from but I have a real weakness for Patchouli and Vanilla and the Spanish Fly scent includes Frankincense, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vanilla and Ylang-Ylang which blend together so beautifully. It's not at all over-powering or heavy but it does seem to last throughout the day. It is a sexy, earthy smell and I've received a lot of compliments- often from complete strangers! If you have drier skin, this product would do absolute wonders for your skin. My arms and legs tend to get somewhat dry at times and this cream has soothed and moisturized my skin amazingly! I honestly love this product! If you love organic products and fresh ingredients in your skin care, I would definitely suggest checking out The Body Deli's website!

Price: $26
Available at: The Body Deli Website


I was provided a sample of this product by PR for the consideration of review.

0 comments: