Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WEN Lavender Replenishing Mist Review




This fantastic smelling spray is a multi purpose product that can be used to replenish moisture to your hair, face and body. It helps calm frizz and quenches dry skin and hair without leaving a sticky or oily residue behind.

I've been getting a lot of use out of this product this summer because it doesn't cause my makeup to melt or weigh down my hair. I live in an area where it gets pretty hot and humid and this mist is so fine that it really does just pick you up and refreshes your skin and hair. The lavender scent is light, pretty and soothing. The one thing I would suggest when using this product is to not spray the roots of your hair, considering in the summer our hair tends to be a bit more oily at the roots.

WEN's Lavender Replenishing Mist contains restorative botanicals and extracts. You can check out a full list of the ingredients HERE.

This mist is a little pricey so it probably won't appeal to everyone but if you're already a fan of WEN products or have issues with frizz, this would be a great product for you to check out!

Price: $32
Available at: Chaz Dean



I was sent this product for the consideration of review by PR. This is my honest opinion. Please read my Disclosure Policy for further information!

0 comments: