Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rimmel London The Max Volume Flash Mascara



The bright, hot pink tube of this volumizing mascara is tough to miss. It's also very affordable at only $7 dollars. I had heard good things about this mascara from multiple people and YouTube gurus so I decided why not try it out?

I was pretty glad I did. It's main claim is it provides extreme volume and while that is true, it also adds a bit of length. I didn't have much of an issue with any clumping and the huge brush really fattened out my lashes. My only issue (although a mild one) is that the large brush made it just a bit difficult to get tinier lashes in the corners of my eyes. I did manage though and the brush does a nice job of fanning the lashes out.

The mascara formula is jet black (called Extreme Black) so it's good for a very dramatic lash look. Although this formula particular isn't waterproof, it didn't flake, melt off or smudge while I wore it throughout the day. It came off easily with my makeup removing wipes. This is an affordable mascara that does exactly what it says it does. Perfect for anyone looking for voluminous lashes without paying a fortune!

Price: $7
Available at: Drugstores

0 comments: