Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lush Cosmetics: Mint Julips Peppermint and Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub Review



It's a very rare day that anyone would ever see me without lipstick or some other lip product on my lips. It's one of those beauty products I can't live without. Well, I recently purchased Lush's Mint Julips Peppermint and Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub and it has made it on my "can't live without" list. This lip scrub keeps my lips completely smooth and flake free. I absolutely despise the feeling of dry, chapped and flaky lips. Having chapped lips also makes lipstick a bit more difficult to wear because often it enhances the appearance of any dryness. This lip scrub completely eliminates that problem.

The scent is more minty than chocolate in my opinion but I really like it. It tastes great and contains peppermint oil, Jojoba Oil, Vanilla Extract and Castor Sugar. It's easy as can be to use. Just scrub it on your lips and wipe off or you can even lick it off. I usually use this product once every night and then follow it with a nice thick lip balm to condition my lips all night. You need such a small amount each use that this container will last ou a very long time so the value is definitely good! There are three flavors total: Sweet Lips Lip Scrub, Bubble Gum Lip Scrub, and Mint Julips Lip Scrub. Definitely a must have in my opinion!

Price: $8.95
Available at: Lush

0 comments: