Tuesday, June 8, 2010

e.l.f. Shimmer Palette Review




This e.l.f. palette contains 4 shimmery shades that can be used in a variety of ways. I have literally used this palette nearly every single day since it was sent to me for consideration of review. The product is very creamy and weightless and isn't at all greasy. The colors are very wearable for a variety of skin tones and can be used on your face, eyes, or lips.

These shimmery creams are fantastic highlighters. The pearl shade looks gorgeous applied to the inner corners of the eyes and really brightens them up and makes you appear more awake. I highlight my brow bone and cheeks with the champagne color and apply a bit of the pinker shades to the center of my bottom lip over whatever lip color I'm wearing.

The price is absolutely unbeatable. Being only $3 dollars and an extremely usable product, I have zero complaints. I think almost anyone could find good use for this palette. Some of the shades would even look lovely as a shadow, especially this summer!

Price: $3
Available at: Eyes Lips Face, e.l.f.


This post contains product or products sent by PR for the consideration of review.

1 comments:

Idaira said...

Thanks for the review sweetie! ELF has really great products! have you tried the HD powder or the gel eyeliner? The studio line has really great products such as the brushes! thanks for the review!