Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sue Devitt's Microquatic Blue Anti-Aging SPF 30 Primer



I have a new love in my life. I was recently sent Sue Devitt's Microquatic Blue Anti-Aging SPF 30 Primer to try out and consider for review. I've been using it for about two weeks now and I'm honestly totally in love with it.

I am very fair skinned so sun protection for me is an absolute must but my skin tends to get pretty red and irritated at times. This primer is infused with Blue Algae Extract to combat redness and naturally formed anti-irritant crystals sourced from the coast of Spain. It really cuts down on the redness and makes my skin look- dare I say....flawless? I honestly haven't been this excited about a product in a while.

The Microquatic Blue Anti-Aging Primer goes on really smooth and it feels so silky but it doesn't feel like a typical primer. It's more of a moisturizing lotion. I apply it after washing my face and then wait a little while before putting on my foundation. One of the best benefits of this primer (besides it's calming, anti-irritant and sun protection benefits) is it's anti-aging ingredients. It stimulates skin's collagen production with the highly effective anti-aging ingredients Ceramide 2 and Matrixyl.

I've noticed my skin looking so much clearer and brighter since using this, I'm definitely going to look into more of the Sue Devitt line. I'm going to try the Triple C-Weed Whipped Foundation. (Apparently, Nicole Kidman is a fan! Hey....us pale gals have to stick together! haha)

Price: $48
Available at: Sue Devitt Beauty


I was sent this product for the consideration of review.

0 comments: