Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sue Devitt Microquatic Oxygen Infusion Masque





I can honestly say I've never tried a facial masque like this one. I mean that in a good way. I have probably only tried 2 or 3 masques (in the 10 years I've used them) that I actually liked and didn't irritate my skin. When I think of masques, the thought of a thick goop that hardens on my face which I later have to take forever rinsing off and my skin is all red from the effort afterwards.

Well, Sue Devitt's Microquatic Oxygen Infusion Masque is entirely different. It's a bright blue (a very pretty color, actually) liquid that you massage into damp skin. It starts to foam up as you gently rub it onto your skin in circular motions. Then you leave it on for 1-2 minutes and rinse off (No hardening or drying!). It's super simple and it's REALLY refreshing. The scent is very pleasant and the masque itself is extremely gentle and suitable for daily use(I like to use it every other night in the evenings).

The Microquatic Oxygen Infusion Masque left my skin soft and very clean feeling with zero dryness or tightness. My skin has been really clear and bright the past 2 1/2 weeks I've been using it. In my opinion, another great Sue Devitt product! Want proof? I'm also a paying customer! I liked the products so much, last week I ordered the Microquatic Purifying Cleanser to add to my routine. It just arrived yesterday so I'll get a review up in a couple of weeks.


I was sent this product for the consideration of review.

0 comments: