Friday, March 5, 2010

New Beauty Line: Tarina Tarantino




This new beauty line immediately caught my eye. It's so luxurious and girly looking and I'm loving the look of the packaging and products. Tarina Tarantino is a former makeup artist turned accessory designer. Now she's used her awesome talents to create this trendy new beauty brand. What do you think? Are you interested? What would you like you want to try? Head on over to Sephora Online or your local Sephora store and let me know!

Availability: Sephora

Here's a few of the items that I'm dying to try:


Eye Dream Hypershadow
There's a pretty nice range of colors (Which will probably continue to expand, I imagine) and they're described as being bold and "Hyper-pigmented". I definitely want to try these! I'm especially eyeing "Hoop" and "Memento".
Price: $19




Magic Hour Cream Shadow
This cream shadow can be used for a base, used alone for a wash of color or be used as a liner. Currently comes in three colors. Purple Velvet and Golden Shadow look so pretty!
Price: $19




Conditioning Lip Sheen
Some really pretty colors although not a huge range. I think "Pendant" looks incredibly gorgeous!
Price: $22




Sparklicity Shimmer Dust
I'm in love with this bottle. I love vintage looking "perfume" bottles. It contains glitter for the body and hair which would be fun to wear out to a club or a fun night out!
Price: $39

0 comments: