Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brushlab Pure Ceramic Large Hair Brush



I absolutely hate to spend time blow drying my hair. I really do. I have really thick hair that's fairly long so it always takes forever to blow dry. Well, I've been using this brush regularly when blow drying my hair. I have medium-long hair (I recently cut it because it was quite long!) and this vented 2 inch barrel brush with a ceramic core makes drying my hair much faster and easier. Why? Because ceramic evenly holds and spreads heat instead of getting super hot in one area of the brush and staying cool in other areas. This brush is also vented so air flows freely through the brush and to your hair.

I just section my hair and blow dry each section using the brush to curl the layers under and over (to give it a bit more of a textured look). It creates a really pretty sleek but wavy look. It's also great when wanting to blow dry your hair straight. The handle makes it very easy to hold and maneuver while using a hair dryer. Be sure to point the hair dryer down, following the hair shaft, not up and against it because this can create frizz and damage the hair-we definitely don't want that!

Available at: Brush Love
Price: $10.98

I was sent this product for the purpose of review. This is my honest opinion of the product.

1 comments:

舞台 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.