Sunday, January 31, 2010

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser



As soon as I saw this in an ad in one of my magazines, I knew I'd have to try it. It looked and sounded promising. Here are just some of the potential benefits:

Smaller pores: Go 360° Clean shrinks the appearance of pore size and refinishes the skin’s surface to reveal skin with more clarity.
Deeper cleansing: Unique formulas reach down deeper to every last pore for a deep, deep clean. Keeps pores clean day after day.
Softer skin: Sweeps away dead skin cells for an extraordinary softening and smoothing effect
Easy-to-use: Scrublet™ cleanses pore-by-pore with a fuss-free cleansing process."

I decided to try it out. This was an easy decision for me to make considering how inexpensive it is at only $6.99. Out of the 4 available options, I tried the Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin.

It takes about 1-2 minutes to use, cleanses thoroughly and doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest. It also does leave my skin feeling softer and doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling tight and dry. My skin looks clearer and the easy-to-use promise is no lie either. Just squirt a bit of cleanser onto the "Scrublet" and massage into skin. The Scrublet also has a handy suction cup on the opposite end so when you're finishes you can stick it on your bathroom mirror, shower or sink. This is a great cleanser for an extremely affordable price and anyone can use it.

Available: Drugstores
Price: $6.99

0 comments: