Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just a Personal Update

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to briefly fill you in on some things. I know A Little More Beautiful hasn't been updated with as much frequency as it used to be and I just wanted to inform everyone that I have no plans to close it down or stop working on ALMB. I've just had a lot of family obligations and I've lost two people close to me within a 6 month time span, so I've been attempting to deal with that and unfortunately A Little More Beautiful has not gotten too much attention lately.

I appreciate the e-mails some of you have sent checking up on me and I just wanted you to know I'm doing okay and the updates will be picking up again soon. I'll be putting up some new reviews, looks and articles so please stay tuned and thanks for being patient!

Please remember to e-mail me any look requests, article requests or for any makeup/style questions you may want answered!

Also, as I'm sure you all know, Haiti has recently been devastated by an earthquake. The Haitian people could really use some love, prayer and support. If you are able to donate, please check out Hope for Haiti Now and Save Haiti Saturday.


Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless!
Miss B

3 comments:

vrtish55 said...

Just take care of yourself, we'll still be here when you get back. :)

Bonnie C. said...

Take all of the time you need, and please know that you have my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss, and I won't be going anywhere, so take your time! :-)

Miss B said...

Thank you both so much, I truly appreciate the incredibly sweet words:-) God bless you!!!