Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lady Gaga's Style: Love it or Hate it?

Lady Gaga has gained a large number of fans not only for her musical ability but also for her outrageous style. I'm curious....what do you guys think of her style? Are you a fan of her over-the-top fashions or does it make you cringe? Are there any of her fashion statements that you liked? Do you like her makeup? Tell me what you think in the comments section! As for me-I'll say one thing! She's got guts!!!

Some of Lady Gaga's Most Outrageous Looks:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely makes me cringe! Maybe some of her outfits would be okay if she were doing musical theater or something, but she's not walking stage left, she's walking down the street!

Lady Gaga Tickets said...

Has anyone purchased Lady Gaga Tickets from the website http://lady-gaga-tickets.doitbigtickets.com/