Thursday, November 26, 2009

Holiday Shopping Guide Part II

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you had a beautiful day and enjoyed being with your loved ones! Tomorrow is officially "Black Friday" so I thought it'd be a good time to put up Part II of my Holiday Shopping guide! Have fun shopping! Keep it light and fun and hopefully stress free!



BrushLove Hair Brush & Mirror Gift Set 03
A fantastic gift set for any girl! These are some fantastic brushes and the mirrors are so handy and cute!
Price: $39.98
Available at: Brush Love



Tarte Treasure Chest
This palette is a best seller but it's 30% larger than last years! Soo gorgeous and perfect for a makeup lover!
Price: $52
Available at: Sephora


La Mer- The Luxury Essentials
La Mer has some of the most fantastic skin care products on the market! They are not only extremely effective and provide results, they feel wonderful and luxurious on your skin. What better way to treat someone than to treat them with this little set of luxurious skin care?
Price: $630
Available at: La Mer



Nordstrom Ruffled Wool & Cashmere Wrap
Beautiful and cozy, perfect for the cold winter months!
Price: $118
Available at: Nordstrom



Betsey Johnson 'Duo' Pendant Necklace
Pretty and feminine! I love this necklace. It's girly and unique while still being completely wearable!
Price: $38
Available at: Nordstrom


This post contains a sample product sent for consideration of inclusion. I've only included items I find great and items I would love to receive myself!

0 comments: