Thursday, October 8, 2009

Glop & Glam Hair Products

These alcohol, paraben and formaldehyde free hair care products were made specifically for young kids but in truth, they're great for the whole family. If you don't mind sweet, food inspired scents then these products will appeal to the adults and teens in the family as well.

I have a niece and nephew who are both 18 months old and combing their hair after bath time can be a challenge. I'm always wary about hitting a snag in their hair and pulling it because I remember how badly it hurt when I was a little kid getting my hair combed-Ow! Well, for this reason, I LOVED the Hair Glam Creamsicle Mist Leave-in Conditioner & Detangler. It made hair combing easy and painless, plus they smelled really good and had super soft hair which just makes them even more cuddly! My sister in law also used it and said it made her hair feel very soft and tangle free. We had a lot of fun "styling" the babies' hair with the different products like the Hair Glop Banana Spike Molding Putty and Hair Glop Chocolate Controller although those would be less realistic to use on kids that young on a daily basis unless you enjoy that.

Of course, I had to get in on the action and try out some products myself. Hey, if hair care products are good for toddlers, chances are they're good for out hair too. It seems like organic should *always* be better, right?

A lot of the Glop and Glam products weren't suited for my long hair, but one I did particularly like was the Hair Glam Chocolate Cream. It added some shine to my hair without weighing it down and cut down on the frizz (although it didn't completely eliminate it but I have yet to find a product that completely gets rid of frizz-if any of you have please let me know! lol). I preferred using it when my hair was wet or damp though because when I used it on my dry hair it felt a little on the sticky side. My 15 year old sister really likes the Hair Glam Bubble Gum Glitter Gel , it brings out the natural wave of her hair and she in love with the bubble gum scent. Plus, she loves glitter....a perfect 10 product for her! Hehe:-)

All in all, I think this is a fun (and very cute) line of products for kids that can be equally as fun to use for teens and adults who are young at heart. It makes more sense to me to have the whole family using them if you're going to pay $15.99 for a styling product. The product amount is generous though. The products are effective and they all smell great. If you don't like fruity or sweet smells though, you probably won't care for these. I can't imagine anyone not loving the chocolate scented ones, but that's just me.

More about Glop & Glam Products:


Hair Glam Bubble Gum Glitter Gel
"For lasting hold and a sparkly shine all day long!"
Price: $15.99



Hair Glam Chocolate Cream
"For anti-frizz and shine!"
Price: $15.99



Hair Glam Creamsicle Mist Leave-in Conditioner & Detangler
"For unruly tangles and added nutrients"
Price: $14.99



Hair Glop Banana Spike Molding Putty
"Matte finish for a spiked, messy look."
Price: 15.99



Hair Glop Chocolate Controller
"For pliable hold"
Price: $15.99



Hair Glop Watermelon Hard Candy Gel
"A styling gel that provides instant hold and definition"
Price: $15.99

For More about Glop and Glam check out their website: Glop and Glam


I was recently sent a package of the full hair care line from Glop and Glam to review. This is my honest opinion about the products!

2 comments:

Term papers said...

i don't mind sweet, food inspired scents then these products will appeal to the adults and teens in the family as well.

Custom writing said...

I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.