Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Get into the Halloween Spirit!

Halloween is such a fun time of year for so many reasons! The Fall weather, the pumpkins, the candy, the costumes, the ghost stories and scary movies! I grew up loving every part of Halloween! My family loved it so much, we usually started celebrating it on Oct. 1st. Grant it, we don't run around in costume all month but I'm not going to lie....that would probably be fun! For those of you like my family and I, you can be in the spirit all month long with some great Halloween themed beauty products. Here are some of my favorites!!



Ghost Shower Gel
I don't know what it is about this shower gel but I am absolutely in love with it. It also doubles as a shampoo and the smell is just amazing. One of my favorite products of the month!!
Price: $16.95-$25.95
Available at: Lush



Cobweb Bath Bomb
When you drop this into your bath, it makes your water look a little...well, dirty...but it smells fantastic and softens your skin!
Price: $5.95
Available at: Lush



Dashing Diva Halloween Nails
From Left to Right: Skill & Bonz, Treasure Island, Love Potion
These are sooo pretty and adorable. They're perfect to wear to get into the Halloween spirit. Love them!!
Price: $8.00 each set
Available at: Dashing Diva



Sephora Brand Halloween Kits
Available in 3 different kits, the one pictured above is the Doll, Fairy, Angel kit. The products in this can be used all month long to give yourself a bit of an angelic glow to put you in the Halloween mood!
Price: $19
Available at: Sephora



Philosophy Trick or Treat Bath&Body set
These scents sound good enough to eat. What better to put you in the spirit than Carmel apple and Pumpkin Spice scents?? Delectable!
Price: $20
Available at: Sephora


What are YOU doing to get into the spirit? Do you enjoy Halloween or do you generally skip the celebrations? Let me know what are some scents that remind you of Fall. Or share some of your favorite Fall scents! I always love hearing from you!

0 comments: