Saturday, October 17, 2009

Disclosure policy

This Policy is Valid as of Oct. 16th, 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact BrittyB87@gmail.com.

Products and Reviews:
Although many of the products reviewed on A Little More Beautiful are purchased, at times I do receive free products for the purpose of review. This does not guarantee a favorable review.

Usually if I receive or buy a product I don't really like or don't think it worthy of comment, or if I don't think it'd be of interest to my readers I won't write about it. I always try to be very honest but at the same time, I like to keep A Little More Beautiful a fun, informative and positive blog. I don't enjoy bashing products because products work differently for every user. If I love something, another could hate it and vice versa. So often if I dislike something, you generally won't see it on A Little More Beautiful.

I do not get paid to review or post about products.

Advertising:
A Little More Beautiful is supported by paid advertisements. A Little More Beautiful belongs to the Google Adsense Network. Link Space is also occasionally purchased as a form of advertising for various companies.

Total Beauty Content:
I belong to Total Beauty. Often you will see content by TotalBeauty.com. This does not necessarily represent my personal opinion but offers helpful tips and articles I think would be of interest to my readers. I am compensated for posting this content.


Contests:
Generally, the contests that I hold on A Little More Beautiful come from my own pocket because I enjoy giving back to my readers. If it is a contest sponsored by a brand or company, it will be discussed within the contest post.

0 comments: