Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spring/Summer Fashion Week 2010, New York: PART I

So much fashion, so little time! This past week was Fashion Week in New York and our most beloved Designers debuted their Spring/Summer 2010 collections to adoring onlookers, many of whom were stylish celebrities. I wanted to share with you some of my personal favorite looks from Fashion Week and as always, I want to hear about YOUR favorite looks, styles, and makeup trends from the past week. Which are you looking forward to trying yourself in the Spring and Summer of next year? Is there a designer piece you are crazy about? Comment below and tell me all about it!!

My 2010 NY Fashion Week Picks:

1) Oscar de la Renta

© Getty Images
I'm totally in love with the bright color of this dress!


© Getty Images
The cut of this dress is ultra feminine-the nipped in waist, the bow, the low neckline-the purple is so pretty!


2) Marchesa

© Getty Images
This gown is so glamorous and romantic. I absolutely adore the detailing on the back!


3) BCBG MAXAZRIA

© Getty Images
I'm soooo in love with this dress! It's literally artwork. Gorgeous!


4) Carolina Herrera

© Getty Images
This is really pretty- ladylike, curve hugging, and white is so pretty for Spring!


5) Isaac Mizrahi

© Getty Images
I can totally see Beyonce wearing this dress to an event or even during a performance. I don't know, maybe it's just me. But anyway, I love it! Very glam! I'm loving the color!!

There'll be more to come soon! I had to split this article up in two parts so be on the look out for Part II very very soon!

Want to see more from Fashion Week?? Head on over Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week to take a peak at collections you may have missed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ShopStarStyle.com Handbag Clearance Sale - 50% Off! CHANEL * PRADA * FENDI * GUCCI * LV

Shop Star Style takes an extra 50% off your next purchase via coupon "MERRYXMAS". Find the perfect gifts for your friends and family! Coupon expires December 15, 2009.

http://www.shopstarstyle.com