Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nick Chavez Leave-in-Thickening Creme Review



Fine or thin hair can be an annoying problem for women all over the world. Fine hair usually equals flat hair. Personally, I have fine hair but a lot of it-the actual strands themselves are thin and I always have issues with getting any kind of volume at the top of my head or the crown. I had the opportunity to try out Nick Chavez's Leave in Thickening Creme and had hopes of getting a bit more volume.

Most leave-in conditioners make my hair look weighed down and even worse-greasy! Ugh! Well, not with Nick Chavez's Thickening Creme! It left my hair looking fuller but less frizzy at the same time. My hair was also very shiny and healthy looking. One of the things I loved most though, was how easy it was to comb through my freshly washed hair! Usually combing through my wet hair is a little on the difficult side, but not with this product! I absolutely love the results I got! I have been using it for almost two weeks and haven't found any cons yet!!

Price: $22
Available at: Nick Chavez Beverly Hills

0 comments: