Wednesday, September 9, 2009

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self-Tanning Lotion Review



I'm going to let you all in on something....I am just about as pale as you can get. So blindingly white that I've actually had to have foundation custom made to match my skin tone because alot of companies don't make a color light enough for me. I also don't ever tan in the summer, I just burn-even with heavy sun block! So if I want to get a bit darker I am forced to resort to trying various self-tanning products.

Many I've tried turn out to be utter disasters so I tend to stray far away from self tanning products all together. Well, I had the opportunity to try out this one and luckily, it wasn't a disaster. The Luminous Sublime Bronze Self- Tanning Lotion did make me a shade or two darker without the dreaded streaking alot of products can give us. Exfoliating in the shower before self-tanning makes a big difference in the overall outcome. The smell wasn't at all offensive like most self-tanners. Instead, this one smells of pineapple and cantaloupe. It also left my skin really soft.

As soon as you rub it in, it gives you a hint of bronze color and then as you continue to use it, the color will gradually deepen. I used it every other day for about a week and it looked pretty believable-not orange like alot of tanners. It dries quite quickly and doesn't transfer. Used sparingly and not over done, I think it's a good way to hold on to your Summer tan just a little bit longer!

Price: $9.99
Available at: Drugstores

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought this product and I cant wait to use it!!I just hope I do not turn orange