Sunday, September 6, 2009

L'Oreal EverPure UV Protect Review



We all know by now that the Sun can cause major damage to our skin, but we often don't consider the damage it does to our hair. It's important to protect our hair from the havoc UVA and UVB rays can wreak on our tresses.

L'Oreal has made that a little easier by creating EverPure UV Protect Spray. It features both UVA and UVB filters to provide extra protection for your hair. This spray can be used daily, on any hair type. The formula is 100% Vegan and is not tested on animals.

I spray this on right after washing my hair and it really makes my hair easy to comb through. The scent is the same as the rest of the EverPure line: Rosemary, Juniper, and mint. EverPure UV Protect Spray left my hair smelling fantastic and looking really shiny. It's also nice knowing my hair has added protection from the Sun!

Check out more reviews and opinions on this product HERE!!

Price: $8.99
Available at: Drugstores

0 comments: