Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Collection



If you haven't already noticed, tousled waves are a gorgeous and popular hair style. Well, Herbal Essences has made it easier than every to get the look with their new line of hair care products, the "Tousle Me Softly" Collection. I'll take you through each product in the collection from Shampoo to Hairspray!

Tousle Me Softly Shampoo
-Shampoo for a Tousled Hairstyle: This shampoo provided a great lather and thoroughly cleaned my hair without leaving it dry. The texture was thick and creamy. I loved the combination of wild violet & pomegranate, it smelled amazing. It left my hair smelling great all day long. If your hair is straight or already wavy, this shampoo adds a little something extra. My hair was really soft, touchable and shiny after washing my hair with this shampoo.

Tousle Me Softly Conditioner
-The fantastic scent, the creamy texture of this conditioner really detangled my hair and left it silky and smelling beautiful. My hair tends to be on the frizzy side and this conditioner made a major difference in smoothing my hair into pretty waves without the fuzziness. The conditioner paired with the shampoo really added alot of shine to my hair and made it really touchable.

Tousle Me Softly Mousse
-This mousse is perfect for ladies with thin or fine hair. It's lightweight so it won't way your hair down and actually bumps up the volume. It didn't leave my hair sticky or stiff to the touch and enhanced the natural wave of my hair while warding off frizz. The hold of this mousse was pretty impressive, my hair was full and wavy throughout the day and only a very minimal amount of frizz reared it's ugly head at the end of the day. My hair is thick though so this product would probably be just what fine, thin hair needs!

Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel
- Probably my most loved styling product of the whole collection. This suited my thick, long, wavy hair perfectly. It kept the frizz aways all day and *really* enhanced the waves in my hair. Actually it made my hair look in between wavy and curly. Again, it made my hair smell great. It didn't make my hair stiff or crunchy, but did seem to enhance shine a bit. I just sprayed it on my wet hair and gently "Scrunched" my hair with my hands. If I showered at night, I sprayed my wet hair with the spray gel and braided my hair in two braids. In the morning, my hair was full of beautifully smooth waves!

Tousle Me Softly Finishing Touch Cream
-I used this to smooth my ends. It worked great and helped my hair look healthier and alot less frizzy. This is perfect for ladies with long, thick hair that tends to be on the dry side. This cream also is good for taming fly aways. Pair it with the mousse or gel for some extreme waves!!

Tousle Me Softly Hairspray
- I almost never use hairspray so trying this one out was a rarity for me. To my surprise I liked it! The hold was really flexible and not stiff like most hairsprays. It also didn't have that awful sticky feeling that alot of hairsprays tend to have. It did a great job of taming fly aways and keeping everything in place without looking "slicked down" or stiff.

Price: $2.99-$5.49
Available at: All major Drugstores

0 comments: