Thursday, August 27, 2009

L'Oreal - Revitalift AM/PM Deep Set Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream



Eye creams can be tricky products...some tend to break people out, some tend to be greasy, some do what they say they do, some don't. Well, I am in my early twenties and have no signs of wrinkles yet so my mother, age 50, was kind enough to try out L'Oreal- Revitalift AM/PM Deep Set Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream for two weeks and give me her opinion.

My mother loved the packaging-easy to use with the two formulas for AM and PM in one little tube. She also said she loved the feel of this cream saying "It was so smooth going on and didn't feel greasy or sticky. As soon as I put it on, It felt like it disappeared on my skin. There was no sticky residue."

After one week of use, my mother started noticing a change in her eye area. She said "I look more awake and the lines around my eyes are less noticeable." At the end of the second week, she noticed major improvements in the lines around her eyes, saying "I looked about 5 years younger and got quite a few compliments from friends. None of them knew exactly what was different but I got alot of "You look great"s."

Price: $19.99
Available at: Drugstores

Want to know more? Read more Product info and Reviews HERE!

0 comments: