Friday, July 31, 2009

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash



Spending 10s and 20s dollars on bath or shower wash isn't exactly something I enjoy doing. I'd rather spend the big bucks on something that doesn't wash off in seconds. Well, lucky for me I've gotten the opportunity to try the new Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash.

The first thing you notice when you flip open the cap is the amazing smell of Brown Sugar and Karite Butter. It smells like Vanilla with a little something extra. It reminds me of a beach vacation, the scent doesn't linger on the skin and isn't overbearingly strong so it's great for even the most sensitive of noses.

Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash does a fantastic job of exfoliating without being too rough on my skin. The texture is really rich and creamy with fine exfoliating granuals to get rid of dead skin. The look of it reminds me of caramel, with it's golden brown color. It lathers beautifully and I love that it leaves my skin feeling soft without having to slather on body lotion after my shower. It definitely does what it says it does- exfoliates and leaves your skin looking more even and moisturized!

There is also a Solid Beauty Bar available for anyone who prefers solid soaps instead of body washes. The soap is exfoliating as well as moisturizing and has the same delicious scent. I was really susprised by how much I liked the Beauty Bar, it lathers really well and doesn't dry out my skin at all!

Prices:

18 oz Body Wash:
$4.49
12 oz Body Wash: $3.50
Beauty Bar Pack of 2: $2.29

Want to read more reviews and opinions on the New Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash? Check them out HERE.

0 comments: