Saturday, June 13, 2009

What I'm Loving Right Now:

If there is something that tempts me into near-obsession it is most certainly anything beauty or style related-well, anything beauty or style related that WORKS or looks good, that is. Are you curious to know what Beauty/Style items I'm obsessing over right now? Well, here they are!

1) MAC Purple Rite Lipstick

From the Style Warriors Collection. It's such a gorgeous and flattering shade, a mid-tone, frosty orchid I've seen it work on numerous skin tones! It's not too in your face but it's pigmented enough to really make an impact.


2) LUSH's Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo


This amazing shampoo by LUSH may smell a little harsh straight from the bottle but once your hair is dry it leaves a fantastic scent that lasts all day! The stout smooths the hair cuticle so hair is less frizzy and the lemon adds amazing shine!


3) NYX Doll Eyes Mascara: Waterproof

Enhances lashes and doesn't smudge or budge, not to mention it's quite affordable! I put it to the ultimate test-an entire wedding party!- and it stayed put and looked great all night!


4) NeuLash Active Eyelash Technology

I got incredible results and am really reaping the benefits! I get comments and compliments all the time and have officially made my mom, sister, and friends jealous with my longer, fuller lashes! Love it!!


5)Crazy High High Heeled Sandals

I especially am loving these, the Steve Madden 'Findd' Sandals. The 5 inch heel is sky high but the inch platform makes them easier to walk in but they look incredible!!



So, what are you obsessing over right now? Feel free to share! Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway!! It's ending on June 20th so be sure to pop in and enter! Have a fantastic day everyone!!

0 comments: