Saturday, June 6, 2009

LUSH: Sex Bomb Bath Bomb




I'm a huge fan of Lush Cosmetics and I know there are an awful lot of you who are Lush fans too! I love the fact that they don't test on animals and they use fresh ingredients that are safe for our environment. Lush also makes fantastic, high quality products which I have loved for a long time!

Well, I got a bunch of stuff from LUSH and this beautiful bath bomb was one of them! I thought it was so pretty to look at before even using it but when I put it in my hot bath, it fizzed up and made the bath water a gorgeous pink color.

The smell was sooo incredible too! The whole bathroom smelled amazing after my bath and so did my skin! The scent is a beautiful Jasmine and is just strong enough to leave your skin smelling pretty but isn't too strong or over powering. It also left my skin very soft to the touch. It was so girly- the pink water, the Jasmine scent, and the little rice paper flower petals. I love baths and this bath bomb made bathing an even more relaxing experience than usual!

Product Description:
Sexy jasmine stimulates the senses. Sex Bomb is the perfect bath bomb for a romantic evening for two, or an indulgent evening for one. Romantic pink water and an incredibly sexy jasmine fragrance set the mood... and once the rice paper rose petals fill your tub, there's no holding back! Let your fantasies run wild as this bath bomb brings out your sensual side.

Price: $5.95

Check out more about LUSH and see more great Bath products at their website HERE. They have alot of great gift ideas and gift sets too! Also check out more Lush Reviews HERE!!

Here's a photo from the Top View:

0 comments: