Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Silver/Grey/Smokey Look



This is a fun, wearable look for a night out or a special day! I decided to practice a look for my Birthday celebration and this is what I came up with. I hope you like it!

What I used:
-MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
-Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Platinum (On the lid blended up into crease in a rounded shape. I also lined my lower waterline with Platinum and the inner corners of my eyes.)
-MAC Eyeshadow in Knight Divine (In the crease and blended out into the outer v)
-MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla (As a highlight under the brow and along the brow bone)
-MAC Fluidline in Black Track (On Upper and lower lashline)
-Lancome Defincils Mascara (Two Coats)

I also finished off the look with a light pink lipstick (MAC Lipstick in Snob) and clear gloss over it. I had a tough time getting a decent picture where my ares weren't red because I only got one hour of sleep last night! Ahh! Anyway, I really hope you like the look, feel free to send any requests, comments, questions to me at BrittyB87@gmail.com.

Don't forget to enter both the contests going on right now! The links are at the top right of the page. It's really simple and fast! Be sure to subscribe or follow A Little More Beautiful so you always know what's going on. They'll be more giveaways and lots of exciting things to come!

Have a fantastic day everyone!!

0 comments: