Monday, April 27, 2009

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Vintage Edition 1960's Skin Protectant



This Online Exclusive product by Elizabeth Arden is a heavy duty skin protectant for dry skin of any kind! Personally, I used this product on a sun burn I got over a weekend of being out in the sun. My skin burns so easy, it's awful! I religiously use Sun block but alot of times, I get burned anyway. When I got home, I put some of the 8 hour skin protectant on and it really helped soothe my poor sun burned shoulders! I also use it around my eyes at night and on my lips when they're feeling a bit dry and chapped. It fixed that problem quite nicely after a day or two. In my opinion, this product would be excellent for someone who has really dry skin, to soothe minor sunburns, windburn or scrapes.

The packaging is adorable, inspired by "the Swingin' 60s"! A little of the product really goes a long way, just apply it as often as necessary. This cream protects with super emollients and Vitamin E. There is also an Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick with SPF 15 available specifically for those with chapped, cracked or dry lips!

Product Description: Remember the swinging sixties – totally groovy. Flower power...rock and roll... go go boots...miniskirts. Now you can relive it all with Eight Hour Cream 1960's Celebration of the Decades Collection.

You'll twist and shout when you dip into your Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, the original formula of ultra-moisturizing petrolatum, vitamin E and re-texturizing beta-hydroxy acid. It smoothes, soothes, heals and protects dry skin.

We started Eight Hour Cream Celebration of the Decades with the fabulous fifties and now we're on to the swinging sixties. Stay tuned for the next in our series. Peace.

Price: $25

Check out more about this product and others HERE at Elizabeth Arden's site!

7 comments:

Gigi said...

make up brushes

It's been my problem every winter season or cold weather, as my skin gets dry and really looks awful. Though I am not going outside during hot season as my work is very flexible that can make me choose the hour of the day to work. But going to beach, this one really helps a lot.

Website Design Bangalore said...

I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Roller Blinds India said...

The blog is absolutely fantastic. Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need. Thanks.

indian designer sarees said...

Tips dan Tulisan postingannya bermanfaat, saya dalam ide baru dari postingan ini. Terima kasih banyak

hearing aid said...

It seems to be very cool product for skin.thanks

Software Test Metrics said...

I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post.

Free Web Directories Links said...

Your blog is absolutely fantastic. Good work.Regards.