Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Product Review: Karma Organics Nail Polish Remover



Karma Nail Polish Remover comes in Tea Tree, Lavender, and Unscented. All the nail polish removers are:

- 100% Biodegradable
- 100% Soy and Corn based
- Non-toxic
- Non-carcinogenic
- Free of any Petroleum Ingredients
- Derived from Farm Crops which in turn supports american farming
- Packaged in 100% recyclable glass bottles
- Comes in Lavendar, Tea Tree, or Unscented

I had the opportunity to try the Nail Polish remover in unscented and the first thing I noticed, obviously is there was no harsh, nostril burning smell! That to me was so wonderful because it's a huge reason I stray from doing my nails in the first place. I have a very sensitive nose so this product is an absolute blessing!

The second thing I noticed is how it very effectively removes polish-all polishes, any brand, organic or non-organic. It worked as effectively as any other polish remover I've ever tried. Plus, it didn't seem to leave my nails or cuticles dry at all! Not to mention that I'm a big fan of the packaging. Hardly anything comes in glass bottles anymore and I think it adds a nice touch. Very pretty!

This is a very effective product with a lot of added bonuses. If you love to do your nails and can't stand the smell of the products you use to remove polishes this is a fantastic alternative! You can find out more about the products offered by Karma Organics and order at their website here! Stay tuned for a review on Karma Organics Nail Polish!

1 comments:

mattbellward said...

Hi, great artical... My Mum and sister get great headaches from nail polish remover, so i am glad someone is looking at this product. Check out my blog, love to get a comment on it. keep the great articals comming!!!