Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Contest Winner!!

Hello again everyone! I hope you are all doing great! I've collected all the names, wrote them down and drew a winner from a hat again! Thanks so much to everyone who entered and for taking the time out to stop by and check out A Little More Beautiful. Some of you mentioned books I haven't had the chance to read so that was exciting for me! I'm sorry to everyone who didn't win this time around, I wish I could give a prize to everyone but stay tuned because there will be more exciting things to come here at A Little More Beautiful! Thank you so much and keep checking back!

The winner of this giveaway is *kate*!!

Congratulations *kate*!!

2 comments:

*kate* said...

yay!! Thank you!! thank you!! thank you!! I'm so excited :)

BrittyB87 said...

Awww, yay! Congrats! hehe