Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beauty Questions, Answered!!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well today! I've received a few more questions from some readers so I'll be posting the answers here today! Enjoy! If you have any questions for me, e-mail me anytime at brittyb87@gmail.com. Thanks!


Question:
I have such dry hair but I also have a very tight budget-I can't really afford to go to the salon or buy salon products. Are there any products that are affordable that can help my dry hair problems?- Carrie

Answer: Hi Carrie! Thanks for your question! There are alot of great products on the market for dry/damaged hair at all price marks! I just recently reviewed L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo and conditioner which is fantastic! The line also includes a Deep Restorative Masque and Leave In Conditioner. All products from L'Oreal's EverPure line range from $6.99-$8.99. There are also some really great "at home" cures for dry locks!

One great way to deep condition your hair is to heat up some olive oil and put it all over your hair, from root to tip. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for 20-30 minutes before shampooing it out!


Question: I hate my round face! What would be the best hair cut to disguise it?- Katie

Answer: First of all, round faces are just as gorgeous as any other face shape! Don't hate it! If you really want to minimize the appearance of it though, try a cut with long side swept bangs, or a cut with long layers and volume focused on the top of your head. Try to avoid blunt cuts and blunt bangs. Thanks for the question, Katie!


Question: What's the perfect eyebrow shape?- Sara

Answer: Well, Sara, this is a complicated question because there isn't really one perfect eyebrow shape! There is a perfect eyebrow shape for *you* but it would be different than the one for me, or your neighbor or friend. See, the shape of your eyebrow depends on alot of factors-your natural brow shape, the size of your eyes, the shape of your eyes, whether your eyes are close set or wide set. It also depends on the shape of your face. So there is no perfect eyebrow shape for everyone!

If you're struggling with your own eyebrows, I suggest going to a professional and getting them done. After that, you can pluck the stray hairs to keep up that shape. Thanks for the question and check back because I'll probably do a post about eyebrow shapes and eyebrow grooming:-)


Please feel free to send me any questions, comments, or suggestions to my e-mail: brittyb87@gmail.com ! Also, be sure to enter the contest if you haven't already done so!! It's really simple and quick, just go here!

0 comments: