Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Product Review: L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Beauty Tubes




I've tried an awful lot of mascaras over the years and L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Beauty Tubes is quite average among them. The mascara did seem to make my lashes slightly longer but nothing very noticeable. This mascara is a two step system, a conditioning base coat and then the actual black mascara. It's easy to apply, nothing fancy or different than any other mascara. I will say that it is tough to remove though- more difficult then other mascaras I've tried.

So all in all, the product does lengthen lashes a bit, doesn't smudge or run, I didn't notice much clumping either which is a plus. It is hard to remove and it took several good tries with warm water and makeup remover to get all traces of product off. All in all I'd say it's an "okay" product. The cost is about $11 at drugstores. It probably works better for some than for others though, which is probably true for most products. Check out more product info and reviews HERE!

Also, if you haven't entered the contest head over and comment! It's fast and easy!
Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette Giveaway!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for the review! I'm still looking for the perfect mascara. Love your blog! I just started a beauty blog last month, would you be interested in trading links? Love your stuff! :)

Leah said...

I agree. My sister bought this mascara a while back, and I honestly didn't even know she was wearing any mascara at all, that's how unnoticeable it was on her. She brought the tube with her for me to try out (bad to share, we know... but occasionally we do *tsk tsk*) and I didn't like it much. I don't ever really feel a need to stray from my usual mascara.

Miss B said...

Well, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who wasn't overly impressed! It's not the worst but not a product I'd go off and buy again. Thanks for your great feedback girls!!

Miss B