Sunday, February 15, 2009

Product Review: L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free Moisture Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner




I color my hair fairly regularly and it can take it's toll on my hair. Well, I tried both the L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Shampoo and L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Conditioner for about two weeks now and fell in love with it. The shampoo is amazing-it lathers like no other sulfate free shampoo I've ever tried. This conditioner is quite rich and creamy but doesn't ever leave my hair weighed down or oily. My hair was very soft and quite shiny after the very first use. They are not only high quality products, they're very affordable!

The scent is very organic and pretty (Rosemary, Juniper and mint) and it's quite refreshing. Both the shampoo and conditioner have replaced my old shampoo and conditioner. I have washed my hair everyday for two weeks and have noticed absolutely no hair color fading. This hair care system is sulfate free and 100% vegan. Nothing harsh or damaging in these products! I'm officially a fan and am looking forward to scoping out the other products in this line. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who colors their hair.

There are 3 different lines of products: Moisture, Smooth, and Volume.

Product Prices:

Moisture Shampoo: $6.99
Moisture Conditioner: $6.99
Moisture Deep Restorative Mask: $8.99
Moisture Leave in Conditioner: $8.99

A shot of the entire Product Line:


I hope everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day! Also, if you haven't entered the contest head over and comment! It's fast and easy to enter!
Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette Giveaway!
Have a great day everyone!!

0 comments: