Thursday, February 19, 2009

NY Fashion Week + Barbie's 50th Anniversary= Incredible!



There is nothing that I can think of that represents my girlhood and probably plenty of other girl's than Barbie! Well, Barbie is 50! What better way to celebrate NY Fashion Week --and Barbie's 50th than to have one big, amazing, Barbie themed runway show! Well, there probably isn't a better way! By now, we know that Barbie loves MAC and Stila....what else? Couture Fashion of course!!!

This fashion show stood out to me more than any other at NY Fashion week so far not just for the various designer garments but also because of the sense of fun! (Okay, I admit, I've always been a huge fan of Barbie-I've always been that girl-the girly girl, hehe. ) Check out some of my favorite shots and see for yourself. Check out more great photos and all of the amazing designer runway shows at Elle.com.

Here are some of my favorite shots:



So what do you think? Pretty cute, huh? Have you guys been following Fashion Week closely? Have you seen shows or designers that have jumped out at you? I hope you're enjoying the awesome coverage all over the net-head on over to Temptalia's site (Under Links I love) for some pretty great Fashion Week coverage!

Also, don't forget to comment and enter the 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette giveaway! (Top Link on the right side bar:-) You can enter until Feb. 28th! Much love to everyone!!!

0 comments: